Reception Rooms: 1 | Bedrooms: 3 | Bathrooms: 3
Spacious three bedroom house enjoying sea views across Harlyn Bay. Designed to maximise its delightful views, the house is of a reversed layout with well balanced accommodation throughout. The property benefits from a garden on its seaward side and there are two private parking spaces.
Morwennol is one of just a handful of coastal houses and cottages set within the highly sought-after Polmark Beach Cottages resort, that are located just 200 meters from the golden sands of Harlyn Bay Beach.
• Highly desirable location within the beautiful Seven Bays area
• Excellent beaches & surfing across entire Seven Bays area
• Beautiful coastal walks and footpaths
• Championship golf courses
• Michelin Starred restaurants
• Excellent pubs and shopping
Tenure: The property is offered on a 999 year lease with each property owner becoming a shareholder in Polmark Beach Owners Limited.
The site is professionally managed by Bluewaters Residential Ltd, an independent property management company. Management costs are charged on floor area basis and are currently estimated for the current year at £100 per month for Morwennol.
Services: Mains water and electricity. Private drainage.
Directions: From Padstow follow the B3276 coast road, heading towards Newquay. After passing the junction for Trevone continue for a short distance and take the next turning on the right, signposted for Harlyn. After passing the beach car park and travelling over the bridge, Polmark Beach Cottages will be found on the left-hand side after 200 meters.
• Harlyn Bay Beach: 200 Metres
• Trevose Golf Club: 1 Mile
• Trevose Head: 1 Mile
• Constantine Bay: 1.2 Miles
• Constantine Bay Beach: 2.2 Miles
• Booby’s Bay: 1.5 Miles
• Padstow: 3 Miles
• Rock (via foot ferry): 4 Miles
• Newquay Airport: 9 Miles
• Wadebridge: 9.5 Miles
• Truro: 25 Miles
Telephone: 01872 306 360
to receive all the latest News from Rohrs & Rowe