Reception Rooms: 2 | Bedrooms: 4 | Bathrooms: 3
Exceptional contemporary house situated in one of Falmouth's most desirable locations. Offering highly adaptable accommodation and all just moments from the beach.
Swanpool is quite simply one of the most amazing locations on the entire south coast of Cornwall. Formed by a rare natural phenomenon of a vast sand bar creating a large natural dam at the entrance of a small creek, which over many years formed a spectacular natural lake. This now offers a rare and amazing habitat for nature which attracts the most wonderful and unusual array of birdlife, flora and fauna alike.
Falmouth has been voted in 2017 as the No1 place to live in the UK by the readers of the Sunday Times. It is the perfect location for so many people as it offers such a wonderful array of lifestyle activities combined with an excellent range of shops and facilities that includes a large number of superb restaurants and cafes in which to socialise.
The stunning Swanpool Beach is just a short walk from the property, providing an excellent family friendly sandy beach. The area in general offers many opportunities for water sports enthusiasts that include swimming, kayaking and, of course, sailing due to the many world class facilities on offer and that are all within easy reach of Swanpool.
The nearby South West Coast Path offers mile upon mile of spectacular walks and places from which to enjoy the areas amazing vistas as well as creating direct links to the beaches around Falmouth Bay, which includes nearby Gyllyngvase and Maenporth.
Golf also features heavily with Falmouth Golf Course just half a mile away and nearby Truro as well as the favourites of West Cornwall, Trevose and St Enodoc all being accessible.
• Swanpool Beach: 300 Metres
• Gyllyngvase Beach: 3/4 Mile
• Falmouth Golf Club: 1/2 Mile
• Falmouth Town Centre:1 Mile
• Maenporth Beach: 2 Miles
• Truro: 11 Miles
• Newquay Airport: 33.5 Miles
• Striking Modern Design by Pearn & Procter
• Moments from Swanpool lake & beach
• Flexible accommodation
• Impressive vaulted entrance hall
• Large open plan kitchen dining area
• Spacious sitting room with wood burner
• Master bedroom suite with large dressing room
• 3 further bedrooms (2 being on ground floor)
• 2 shower rooms
• Study / occasional bedroom 5
• Summerhouse with shower room
• Beautiful mature gardens
• Further large courtyard
• Integral garage and additional car port
• Thermally ef cient design
• Under floor heating and triple glazing
• EPC C
• 2788 Sq Ft
Telephone: 01872 306 360
to receive all the latest News from Rohrs & Rowe